![]() | ||
| Mister Mittens is going to vaporize you with his laser-beam focus! |
Whoa, Nellie. A tough, tough class today. Had to sit out a couple of poses, got the major red-face going on (which always tells me I'm not breathing enough), and all in all struggled until the very end.
But the good news is, I'm glad I went. No matter how bad I feel going in to my classes, no matter how hard I have to work to convince myself to go, I always feel 150 times better once class is over. I try to tell myself that on days when my mind is all, "No thanks!" but it doesn't always work, no matter how many times this particular fact has been demonstrated.
I'd really like to know, though, why on certain days I just can't balance for the life of me. Like falling to the side (vs. forward) in Standing Bow or falling out of tree pose? On some days, I'm like laser beam focus lady, and on other days, not so much. What can we learn about what's going on internally on the days that balance is a real struggle?
OH--and one fun fact. Met a girl from my high school class at the Manhattan studio today. What a small world!

Hey buddy its such a nice article.You are among information available here. Thanks to share
ReplyDeletethis post.
Yoga Teacher Training