![]() |
| Baby, it's cold outside! |
WHOO! It was good to be back with all my favorite hotties at Riverflow Yoga in Lambertville tonight! The sense of community, even more than the warmth, was just what I needed after a crazy ten days. A hurricane! An election! A nor'easter!
Today was about exuberance. The joy of being back in a place you love, among people you love (even though some of them are literally complete strangers). Doing something you love.
Work has been crazy lately, and life responsibilities have been on overdrive--I've been feeling overwhelmed, and so have been less rigorous about prioritizing yoga again, convincing myself it's a luxury and that as long as I meet my 3-days-a-week requirement, then I'm doing just fine. But that's an entirely self-defeating attitude. Because nothing converts "overwhelmed" to "optimistic," even "eager," like a hot yoga class.
It's not a luxury. It's a necessity. Like food. Like water. Like air.

No comments:
Post a Comment