Monday, January 21, 2013

Yoga Teacher Training Journal: January 20

I guess I shouldn't complain.
It is still an incredible inconvenience to get to the Financial District from Jersey City right now. Which has put a bit of a cramp in my yoga routine. What was once a three-hour-plus trip is now more like a five-hour one no matter how you slice it. Which is tough. Given the thirty-day challenge.

But in the words of Gloria Gaynor, "I shoulda changed that fucking lock, I woulda made you leave your key if I'd'a known for just one moment you'd be back to bother me!!!"

Wait, no. I meant, "I will survive."

Because when you look at the havoc wreaked above, I guess it's easy to understand why things may not be functioning smoothly even now, almost three months after the disaster.

Still, I won't lie. I'm struggling with the time management. Hours in the day, plus sleep, plus all the people I love and miss and want to see. Hard to maintain perspective.

Look at the picture above. Breathe. Be thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment