Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Yoga Teacher Training Journal: January 23

Translation: It's getting hot in herrrrre...

Hooray for tonight's class. 9 degrees out as I left class tonight. Yep, that's what I said. 9 degrees. Can we just ponder that for a moment? And then... ponder why I left California? Or Florida?

Thank goodness for Zach and Riverflow and the 100+ degree awesomeness that was class tonight. Zach--the youngest yoga teacher I've ever encountered, but who comports himself with a striking maturity--kept it REAL. As in, some long, long-ass Trikinasanas. I got a bit sick to the tum and had to take a knee, but it was just tremendous. I was running on 3 hours of sleep; I think I might have been hallucinating a little. Final savasana was like an out-of-body experience.

Wish I could write a little more, but I think it's time for bedskies at the moment. I'll live to write another day.

Hasta manana!

No comments:

Post a Comment